Hats off to everyone who writes blogs every day, hour, minute! I used to bug my favourite bloggers to blog regularly. When Boo told me how tough it is I didn’t believe her. I used to bug her to write more posts. I am amazed at the speed in which The Mad Momma, UTBT etc whip up the posts.
Now getting pressured by Boo to write more! What do I write about! Still thinking……
Writing a Blog is not as easy as Reading Blogs! Now I know!
DDsMom tagged me to talk about my dreams. She did not know what she was asking for. If utbt was the mistress of dreams, I am the Queen. My better half thinks that I should start writing them down since they are more interesting than any of the movies he has ever seen. Here they go:
1. When I was in college dreamt that a tiger was attacking me. I was fighting back so hard in the dream that I slapped and pushed utbt, who was sleeping next to me, out of the bed(We went to college together). Thankfully utbt went back to sleep without slapping me back.
2. Then there is this common dream, caught nude in public.
3. Also in one of my recurring dreams, one of my near and dear passes away. But they come back alive within the span of the same dream.
4. Another recurring dream, plane crash. Some plane crashes while I am looking at the sky. I run to the rescue of the people. Most of the time, the plane crashes in my backyard.
5. Someone tries to kidnap me, I cry, shout, but the voice doesn’t come out.
6. I am climbing on some steps, suddenly there is no step and my leg drops and I wake up. This happens almost every other day.
7. My grand aunt and my paternal grandfather ( both of them have moved on to a better place than our dear old Earth) frequent my dreams often and we have long conversations.
And the list goes on and on and on. Since the few bloggers that knows me are already tagged, any new visitors visiting me can take it up.
I was looking for direction in Google maps and found that they also give public transit options. I thought that was very cool. It gives the bus/train schedule, where to get in, where to get out, how long it takes, etc.
You can find the tamil nadu text books online in this link.
A very nice effort by the TN Education board!