- Did another 10K walk for Vibha with some friends second week of June while the other half ran a half marathon. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Want to walk a half marathon. Let us see.
- A dear friend from college days came to visit. It was great catching up while the husband made awesome dosas for us.
- Hiked the Mission Peak , Fremont with husband and some friends! Was awesome. Great sense of accomplishment! Although my calf muscles and gluts were cursing me for the rest of the week! Want to do more of these hikes.
- Checked out a relatively new Thai restaurant nearby . Was great! Nice ambience, reasonable price, good food, nice drinks. More importantly, they know what I mean when I ask for vegetarian!
- Plums are ripening faster than we can consume!! Tomatoes, beans, bell peppers, green peppers and other veggies are doing great!
- Lots of good news at work for my team!
- Bought new dining table set and a couch. Rearranged the house(More like husband made me accept the rearrangement plan!)
- Had a fun BBQ with friends for July 4th. Ended the day with a dip in a friend’s pool with their kids!!
- Another dear friend is planning a trip to my place in Aug! Looking forward to it!!
- Have a growing list of people that I need to invite home for dinner! Need to get to that!!
- It will be a year since we lost a good friend. Hope he is having fun on the other side! Recently a colleague of mine lost his battle to cancer! He was only 52 when he passed away couple of days back! I have a 101 year old recently bed ridden grand uncle awaiting for his turn! A hale and healthy 96 year old grandma who claims she is ready to go see the other side. While they are waiting, a neighbor of theirs, all of 52 years old, suddenly passed away due to a heart attack! Grandma wondering why Yama forgot about the grand uncle and herself! Don’t understand the game plan of God!!